Argentinian 15kg Lump Charcoal
$48.50 inc. GST
The Charcoal imported into Australia is made from natural wood of the native tree of our homeland of Argentina which we call ‘QUEBRACHO BLANCO’.
Quebracho Blanco is widely used as Charcoal in South America as it burns strong and slowly (Approximately 4-6 hours burning time) and it grows on the north side of Argentina. With the amazing minerals from Argentinian land, this makes the Charcoal a great and healthy product to cook with and adds great flavors to your cooking.
- Native tree in Argentina
- Pure QUEBRACHO BLANCO Wood Charcoal
- Heavier than standard timber
- Naturally processed Charcoal free of chemicals, additives or binders
- Minimal sparking or popping
- Natural Lumpwood Charcoal burns cleaner, hotter and longer than standard Charcoal
- Used Charcoal can be re-lit and used again, saving you money
It’s the best Charcoal you can find in Australia that is used for Grilling, Smoking, Home BBQ and Commercial Restaurants!