Gaucho Series (Pro Model)
$2,699.00 inc. GST
The Argie Grillz Gaucho Series (Pro Model), inspired by simpler times when Argentinean gaucho or cowboys would roam the countryside cooking beef over open coals, is the perfect complement for the laidback Australian lifestyle.
Its hand-operated crank wheel for easy height adjustment makes it a breeze to add more wood or move the fire around during the cooking process without having to remove the entire grill and food. The big adjustable height cooking area also makes it easy to set up hot and cold zones for ultimate control of the cook.
Take your weekend BBQs to the next level with the ultimate Argentinian live-fire cooking experience.
- Made with complete 304 Grade Stainless Steel – Provide great resistance to corrosion and rust
- Temperature Control – Adjustable Grill mechanism to control the distance between food and the coals to let you find the perfect temperature for any type of meat
- 2 mm V Groove Grill (Detachable) – Accommodate juices and oil drippings to eliminate flare ups and grease fires that cause the meat to have a burnt surface but raw insides
- 2 mm Drip Tray (Detachable) – Collects meat drippings. Perfect for basting or reserve for sauces and gravies
- Heavy duty Caster Lock Wheels – Easy to move around and lock into place
- 400 mm Round Handle Wheel – For easy handling control
- Firepit Box – 100 mm Stainless Steel solid Round Bars for durability
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- Dimensions: L 1485 x D 636 x H 1640 mm
(Comes flat packed, assembly available)